How can i remove this from my credit?

My ex- husband bought a 25

One Comment

  1. Are you saying that he forged your signature on the loan? That is the only way you would be on the loan. If you didn’t sign the loan documents, then you need to make out a police report. You can also contact the three major credit reporting agencies (experian, equifax and transunion) to report this. Go online and I believe they have a form that you can complete and mail in with any supporting documentation.

Leave a Reply