How can I fire my bankruptcy attorney?

I’ve been dealing with a bankruptcy attorney for a couple months and she is useless. She is so disorganised and always running late. How can I fire my bankruptcy attorney? and where can I file a complaint against her?

One Comment

  1. You simply write her a letter advising that her services are no longer needed. Or you could have your new attorney send her a letter along with a substitution of attorney. You could file a grievance with the bar association in your area. I would not recommend this, unless you have suffered some pecuniary (money) damages. This usually is an exercise in futility. I recommend hiring a new bankruptcy attorney and moving on. Best of luck.

Leave a Reply