Bankruptcy Canada provides free information about bankruptcy in Canada and bankruptcy alternative solutions for Canadians. Bankruptcy trustee offices throughout Canada are willing to help Canadian residents with their debts and other money problems that might lead to bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy Canada gives guidance about the following:
If you live in Canada and are considering personal bankruptcy in Canada, or would like more information about bankruptcy facts in Canada, consumer proposals, overcoming personal bankruptcy, personal bankruptcy online services, answers to bankruptcy questions, or obtaining a personal loan after bankruptcy, please visit Personal Bankruptcy Canada.
- Obtaining a personal line of credit after bankruptcy.
- Personal bankruptcy legal ramifications.
- Bankruptcy facts Canada.
- Credit counseling and bankruptcy in Canada.
- Pros and cons of personal bankruptcy.
- Laws governing bankruptcy in Canada.
- Answers to bankruptcy questions.
Canada: Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy