Christian credit counseling has become a much more common service offered by credit counseling firms in the past few years. Christians tend to be more comfortable with the services offered by Christian credit counseling, as they tend to be more patient with their needs than regular services.
Below is a list of some of the key differences between normal credit counseling services, and Christian credit counseling services:
• Christian credit counseling agencies are aware of the concerns of Christians, and mould their services to balance these concerns.
• Christian credit counseling agencies will follow the debtor’s belief in the bible when making suggestions.
• Christian credit counseling agencies provide additional spiritual guidance in addition to helping you design a repayment plan.
• Christian credit counseling services may be more successful in getting your creditors to lower monthly payment amounts and interest rates. Creditors tend to believe that Christians are trustworthy individuals who will do everything in their power to pay back the debt.
• Many Christian counseling services are non-profit companies.
If you are a Christian and are worried about being in debt, Christian counseling services may be perfect for you. Credit counseling services will walk you through the options available to you, and will help you determine the option that you will be most comfortable with.
For more information on Christian counseling services, contact a Christian credit counselor today.